BURY: CC 9058
Bury CC 9058 Bluetooth Handsfree Carkit with touch screen, ISO harness, no external speaker.
The CC 9058 has a visibly enhanced level of comfort. This is provided by the elegant display with its illuminated sensor keys with which all the basic functions of the device, such as call answering and volume control are operated. And it provides the driver with all the key information they need. Phone numbers, linked devices, battery power level, connection quality and much more can all be read with ease at any time thanks to the high contrast OLE display – even under direct sunlight. And that is just the start of what the CC 9058 offers in terms of additional functions.
In addition to the Multipoint functionality the CC 9058 has also been fitted with a bigger internal memory, ensuring rapid access to phone books and call lists. This memory can store data from up to 8 phones and updates itself automatically each time it is connected to your mobile phone.
CC 9058 Full Features List.
- Touchscreen – for menu control, call handling and volume control
- Unlimited music enjoyment – thanks to the direct playback of music (1)
- Integrated 30 Watt digital amplifier
- Voice Tags – access to voice tags stored on mobile phone (2)
- Multipoint function – connect two mobile phones with the system simultaneously
- Battery charging function for your mobile – guarantees unlimited talk time in your car
- Text-to-Speech – readout of status and information messages(3)
- International Understanding – selection of 22 menu languages
- Perfect voice output – thanks to the filtering out of driving noises and the use of vehicle’s sound system
- Automatic radio mute function – when calling
- Memory capacity max. 8 phones, up to 1,000 phone book entries
- Update feature – via the USB cable and software package
- Charging cable included – for mobile phones with a micro USB connection
- Aux-In cable included – to transfer music files from your mobile phone
- ISO harness included
(1) via A2DP or AUX-In cable
(2) The scope of the functions may vary according to mobile phone, network provider and software version.
(3) TTS is only available for the German, English (UK/US), French, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Russian and Dutch language. For all other menu languages the readout takes place in English
NSW mobile phone rules: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5cskO-IahI